We all know that some of the best times at Disney are during the holidays. With special shows, events, and decorations, there is nothing that can compare. Although with everyone visiting, we do have a few tips so you can be sure to get the most out of your vacation!
- Stay with Global: Global has so many vacation homes right by all the theme parks so you and your whole family can stay together right under the same roof. Staying with Global means having your own space to relax after a long day at the parks too!
- Arrive Early: Many of the Disney parks fill up quick on the holidays so be sure to leave a few minutes early. Get to the front of the lines on your favorite rides so you can maximize your time. We recommend hitting your favorite rides first!
- Eat before the rush: Be sure to eat just before the breakfast, lunch and dinner rush. By doing this, you can get in line first at your favorite restaurants and then ride the rides while everyone else dines. By doing this, you’ll save time all around and get to take your time while you sip wine and eat yummy food.
- Plan your day: Sometimes the best days at Disney are the ones where you have a plan. Ride your “must” rides first and then wait for the others. Plan where you want to eat in advance that way you don’t have to spend precious time deciding. Lastly, use fastpasses to plan your day too. Fastpasses can cut down drastically on wait times.
- Have fun: The holidays at Disney can get crazy but just remember to have fun and enjoy the ride. The holiday spirit is all around at Disney and Thanksgiving is the perfect time to visit. Visit GlobalResortHomes.com and book your stay today!