In the midst of the holiday rush, Disney is already planning their Garden Rocks Concert Series which takes place at the world famous Epcot. Over the 90 day event, happening March 6th- June 3rd, you’ll be able to see some of your favorite bands all included with admission. Taking place during the International Flower & Garden Festival, you’ll also have the chance to wine and dine yourself with drinks and small bites from each country.
This year, Disney also announced that they’re extending this event to seven days a week! That means if you’re visiting for a week, month or are an annual pass holder that you will be able to see a new band every day. With performances taking place at 5:30 PM, 6:40 PM, and 8:00 PM, you’ll never miss your favorite performer.
When you come to this incredible event, be sure to stay with Global. We have the perfect vacation homes for you and your family as you explore Epcot and all of the parks. If you’re coming to Epcot within the next month, then be sure to check out the Candlelight Processional. Featuring a full choir and a celebrity “reader,” you’ll be able to hear songs of the season and the Christmas story from one of your favorite actors.
Book your stay today for the incredible Garden Rocks Concert Series. Below is a list of all the performers!
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”