Our 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, private vacation condo is a great option for families wanting a home base to enjoy the best of all that Central Florida has to offer.
- Windsor Hills Resort Private Condo, Sleeps up to 6
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- 3rd Floor Condo
- Windsor Hills Resort Gated Community
- 3 miles to Disney World property
- Fully equipped Kitchen with dining for 6 at the dining table
- Pack n Play
- Private Screened Balcony
- 5-Minute Walk to the Clubhouse Amenities
BEDROOMS (One Floor)
Bedroom 1: One King Bedroom (Attached Bathroom) 39" TV Jungle Book Theme
Bedroom 2: One Queen Bedroom 32" Smart TV Beauty and the Beast Theme
Bedroom 3: Two Twin Bedroom 32" Roku TV Mickey Theme
Resort Parking Rules:
The resort allows a maximum of 2 cars for a condo.
Please pick up parking rules at the guard gate. Parking is strictly enforced.
Do not block the sidewalk or park on the street or the resort may tow.
Windsor Hills Resort Amenity Access Included with Rental:
- Resort-style zero-entry pool
- 2 Water Slides
- Interactive Splash Pad
- Fitness center
- Sand volleyball
- Basketball and Tennis courts
Clubhouse Access Via Wristbands:
*Wristbands are obtained at the clubhouse upon arrival to the resort. Must present voucher to prove residence.
As a guest, to use the Clubhouse Facilities, you are entitled to a certain maximum number of wristbands based on the number of bedrooms in the unit you are renting. The number of wristbands for this unit are as follows:
3 Bedroom Unit - Maximum of 8 wristbands
* No wristbands will be provided in excess of this amount.
* All individuals must wear their wristbands on their wrist at all times while using the clubhouse amenities.
* Guests of Registered Guests may use the clubhouse amenities only while accompanied by the Registered Guest.
Distances from Resort to Shopping & Attractions: Condo is located on Almaton Loop
- Walt Disney World® 4 miles
- Universal Studios 16 miles
- SeaWorld 14 miles
- Orlando Airport 25 miles
- Atlantic Coast Beaches 74 miles
- Gulf Coast Beaches 89 miles
- Walmart Supercenter 1 mile
- Dining 1 mile
Why Choose this Rental?
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental with online email check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- No Resort Fees
- Free On-Site Parking
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary WiFi
- Additional Rental items Available (e.g., 3 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack-n-plays, strollers, high chairs, etc.)
Our Starter Welcome packet supplies:
- 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
- 2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
- 1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
- 1 roll paper towel
- 1 packet dishwasher detergent
- 2 trash bags size-13-gallon
- 1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
- Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues.
This is an industry-standard practice.
FOR GUESTS WHO BOOK 30 NIGHTS OR LONGER STAYS: (this does not apply if you are staying less than 30 nights)
We will collect a $1,500 deposit.
Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
If canceled 91 days or more prior to arrival - $250 is refundable.
If canceled 89 - 61 days prior to arrival - the entire $1,500 is non-refundable
No cancellation or modification 60 days or less prior to arrival.