Kicking back and relaxing in style is a simple task for those who book 1137 Aloha Boulevard the next time travel plans bring them to Orlando. This welcoming and luxurious retreat is a beautiful 5-bed, 5-bath home away from home that can easily accommodate up to 12 guests at a time. Whether you’re headed to Orlando with friends or can’t wait to enjoy time with the entire family, 1137 Aloha Boulevard brings the comfort, luxury, and convenience into the experience that you deserve. This property is integrated into the great Windsor Island Resort with prime proximity to Disney theme parks with magical fun is on the itinerary!
Exterior FeaturesTaking time to get out and explore Orlando is a must when you head this way. However, guests who book 1137 Aloha Boulevard will love that this property has so much outdoor fun to offer right on-site! Make time to make the most of the home’s covered private pool and spa when you’re looking to relax. The spacious patio surrounding this pool area also hosts plenty of loungers as well as a large flat-screen television when a little added entertainment would go a long way. If an alfresco meal is top of mind, the outdoor dining table for 6 is the perfect place to gather. Take a swim, soak in the bubbles, or make it an evening of sipping time away under the stars. Either way, the options are all within reach.
Interior AmenitiesStepping into 1137 Aloha Boulevard, guests will find the space, style, and Florida-inspired aesthetic they crave at every turn! This home boasts a beautiful open floor plan paired with large windows, tall ceilings, and an appealing modern color palette throughout. The result is a bright ambiance that’s easy to maneuver and provides every guest with the space they need to make it a great getaway. The living room in 1137 Aloha Boulevard features a light brown leather sectional sofa and sleek modern armchairs settled around dual wood-topped coffee tables and in front of a large 70-inch Smart television. The black and white chevron area rug below these furnishings is a wonderful complement to the sleek white tiled flooring this home showcases.
The living room opens up seamlessly to the chef’s kitchen where guests can serve up a home-style meal on a whim. This space includes granite countertops, stunning cabinetry, and a full collection of stainless-steel appliances.
When it’s time to rest up for a day of Orlando fun, every bedroom in this home is a great place to get a good night’s sleep. Guests can pick and choose from two king bedrooms, a full bedroom or two twin bed options that are ideal for little ones! Adding to the fun is the fact that one of the twin bedrooms is fully space themed while the other features Disney princesses! Each bedroom has its own private bath as an added convenience.
Looking for even more in the way of entertainment? Make time for air hockey in the game room which also hosts a large flat-screen television for streaming movies and shows or playing video games. This room also features theatre-style seating options and an Xbox One S.
Book TodayThe next time you’re in Orlando, be sure you’re living in style. Reach out to Global Resort Homes today to learn more about booking 1137 Aloha Boulevard for your visit!
Bedroom / Bed Sizes
Master Suite 1 - One King Bed / Downstairs / Attached Bathroom / 65-inch Smart TV
Master Suite 2 - One King Bed / Upstairs / Attached Bathroom / 65-inch Smart TV
Suite Bedroom 3 - Two Double Beds / Upstairs / Attached Bathroom / 55-inch Smart TV
Suite Bedroom 4 - Two Twin Beds / Upstairs / Attached Bathroom / 40-inch Smart TV
Suite Bedroom 5 - Two Twin Beds / Upstairs / Attached Bathroom / 40-inch Roku TV
Pool and Spa Heat
There is an additional optional charge of $30 per day plus tax to heat the pool/spa. The spa will not heat up without the pool heater being turned on.
Please note that our pools are serviced on a weekly basis.
RESORT PARKING RULES:
- THE RESORT ONLY ALLOWS 3 CARS
- DO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK OR PARK ON THE STREET OR YOU WILL BE FINED
- 3RD CAR NEEDS TO BE PARKED PARALLEL TO THE DRIVEWAY AS TO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK
More on Windsor Island ResortWindsor Island Resort is located within just 7 miles of the famous Walt Disney World® Resort area, with easy access to restaurants, and world-class shopping. Your vacation home rental includes access to the Windsor Island clubhouse featuring:
- 24/7 Security Gated
- 6500 sq. ft. Resort Style Swimming Pool
- 20 ft. Dual Waterslides
- Massive Pool Deck
- Lazy River
- Kids Splash Zone
- Full-Service Bar and Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Firepit with views of Fireworks
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Soccer Field
- 9-Holes of Mini Golf
- Corn Hole on Artificial Turf
- Hammock Garden
- Event Lawn
- Walt Disney World® 7 miles
- Orlando Airport 28 miles
- Supermarket less than 1 mile
Why Choose this Rental?
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental for easy check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Free access to all resort amenities (no resort fees)
- Free on-site parking
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Rental items available (e.g., 3 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack n plays, strollers, high chairs, etc.)
To make your arrival a little easier on you, our starter welcome packet includes:
- 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
- 2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
- 1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
- 1 roll paper towel
- 1 packet dishwasher detergent
- 2 trash bags size-13-gallon
- 1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
- Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
- Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
- This is an industry-standard practice.
- No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues
DISCLAIMER: At this time Windsor Island Resort is under construction. Most amenities are available, however the absence of construction noise and availability of all amenities cannot be guaranteed. This home is offered at a discounted price due to these circumstances out of our control. Questions? Please speak with a Global Reservation Agent prior to booking this home.
FOR GUESTS WHO BOOK 30 NIGHTS OR LONGER STAYS, WE WILL COLLECT A $1,500.00 DEPOSIT
- Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival
- If canceled 91 days or more prior to arrival - $250 is refundable.
- If canceled 89 - 61 days prior to arrival - entire $1,500 is non-refundable
- No cancellation or modification 60 or less prior to arrival.