Sleeping 14 comfortably, this home features 4 bedrooms with king beds. Three of the king bedrooms have their own bathroom, while the other king bedroom has a Jack n Jill bathroom. The other 3 bedrooms are designed for the little ones and/or the young at heart and feature fun, colorful themes that include a Mickey & Minnie Mouse safari theme bedroom that features a double bed and twin bed, a princess theme bedroom that features one twin bed and one double bed, and an under the sea theme bedroom that features one twin bed and one double bed. All bedrooms come with large Smart TVs.
The open, bright kitchen in this home presents itself to any aspiring chef. With beautiful cabinetry, upgraded appliances, and much more, making it the perfect spot to whip up anything from a quick snack to a family feast while still being able to engage with family & friends. The kitchen overlooks the 10 person dining room table as well as the breakfast bar which provides ample seating for all family dinners.
The dining room then overlooks the beautifully decorated living room. With a large, cozy wraparound sofa and a 75'' Smart TV, this living room is perfect for kicking back for family movie night, or for cheering on your favorite team. If that's not enough, head upstairs to the loft which has all the amenities of the living room, including a 65'' Smart TV
If friendly competition sounds like fun, head over to the Avatar themed game room which is outfitted with foosball, shuffleboard and a Playstation 4. The game room also doubles as a movie theatre and features 6 large recliners and a huge 86" Smart TV!
After a long day at one of the area's many theme parks, you can head out back to this home's very own pool and spa with plenty of seating for dining, lounging, and catching some rays. Relax and start your day here by sipping on your morning cup of coffee while enjoying the serene view of the pond, or you can live the Florida lifestyle and lay out all day.
A major benefit of staying in Storey Lake is its proximity to the magic of Disney and shopping. Disney Springs is only a few miles down the road while shopping is just a stone's throw away. Stay here and enjoy all of what the Orlando area has to offer.
With all the comforts of home, including a full-size washer & dryer and FREE WIFI throughout, the family is sure to have a fantastic time in this beautiful home.
Ready to make unforgettable memories with family and friends? Book now!
Bedroom / Bed Sizes
Master Suite 1 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Downstairs / 50'' Roku TV
Master Suite 2 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Downstairs / 50'' Roku TV
Bedroom 3 - One Twin Bed, One Double Bed / Attached Bathroom / Upstairs / 43'' Smart TV
Bedroom 4 - One Twin Bed, One Double Bed / Jack n Jill Bathroom / Upstairs / 43'' Smart TV
Bedroom 5 - One King Bed /Jack n Jill Bathroom / Upstairs / 50'' Roku TV
Bedroom 6 - Two Double Beds / Upstairs / 43'' Smart TV
Bedroom 7 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Upstairs / 50" Roku TV
There is an additional optional charge of $30 per day plus tax to heat the pool/spa. The spa will not heat up without the pool heater being turned on.
Please note that our pools are serviced on a weekly basis.
RESORT PARKING RULES:
THE RESORT ONLY ALLOWS 3 CARS
DO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK OR PARK ON THE STREET OR YOU WILL BE FINED
3RD CAR NEEDS TO BE PARKED PARALLEL TO THE DRIVEWAY AS TO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK
More On Storey Lake Resort
Enjoy Storey Lake Resort, ideally located right off Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee with easy access to the major attractions; Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort & SeaWorld Orlando.
Your vacation home rental includes access to The Hideaway Club featuring:
- Huge resort-style pool
- Relaxing windy lazy river
- 2 massive water slides
- Interactive children's splash park,
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Full-service tiki bar
- Kayak rentals
- 9-hole mini-golf course
- Sand volleyball courts
- Ice cream parlor.
- Walt Disney World® 6 miles
- Universal Studios® 11 miles
- SeaWorld® 7 miles
- Shopping & Supermarket 1 mile
- Dining 1 mile
- Orlando Airport 20 miles
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental for easy check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Free access to all resort amenities (no resort fees)
- Free on-site parking
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Rental items available (e.g., 3 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack n plays, strollers, high chairs etc.)
- To make your arrival a little easier on you, our starter welcome packet includes:
- 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
- 2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
- 1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
- 1 roll paper towel
- 1 packet dishwasher detergent
- 2 trash bags size-13-gallon
- 1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
- Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
- Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
- This is an industry-standard practice.
- No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues.