Sleeping 13 comfortably, this home features 4 bedrooms with king beds. Three of the king bedrooms have their own bathroom, while the other king bedroom has a Jack n Jill bathroom. The other 2 bedrooms are designed for the little ones and/or the young at heart. One has a full-over twin and features a Mickey theme. The other has 2 twin beds and features a Harry Potter theme. One thing is for sure, everyone will have their own space to rest and relax.
The kitchen in this home presents itself to any aspiring chef. With beautiful cabinetry, upgraded appliances, and much more, anyone will be happy to cook here. The kitchen overlooks the 10 person dining room table as well as the breakfast bar which provides ample seating for all family dinners. The dining room then overlooks the living room. With a cozy wraparound couch and plenty of seating for all, feel free to relax all day. The 75'' flat screen also lets you catch up on any TV shows. If that's not enough, head upstairs to the loft which has all the amenities of the living room and a 75'' TV with Bluray.
If friendly competition sounds like fun, head over to the game room outfitted with billiards, ping pong, and foosball. If you want to gather everyone to watch a favorite movie, this home even features its very own movie theatre! If you’re looking to cool down, you can head out back to this home's very own pool and spa with plenty of seating for dining, lounging, and catching some rays. Live the Florida lifestyle and lay out all day. A major benefit of staying in Storey Lake is its proximity to the magic of Disney and shopping. Disney Springs is only a few miles down the road while shopping is just a stone's throw away. Stay here and enjoy all of what the Orlando area has to offer.
Bedroom / Bed SizesMaster Suite 1 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Upstairs / 58'' TV
Master Suite 2 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Downstairs / 58'' TV
Bedroom 3 - One King / Jack n Jill Bathroom / Upstairs / 43'' TV
Bedroom 4 - One Double over Twin Bed / Jack n Jill Bathroom / Upstairs / 58'' TV
Bedroom 5 - Two Twin Beds / Upstairs / 58'' TV
Bedroom 6 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Upstairs / 58'' TV
There is an additional optional charge of $25 per day plus tax to heat the pool/spa. The spa will not heat up without the pool heater being turned on.
RESORT PARKING RULES:
THE RESORT ONLY ALLOWS 3 CARS
DO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK OR PARK ON THE STREET OR YOU WILL BE FINED
3RD CAR NEEDS TO BE PARKED PARALLEL TO THE DRIVEWAY AS TO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK
More on Storey Lake ResortEnjoy Storey Lake Resort, ideally located right off Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee with easy access to the major attractions; Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort & SeaWorld Orlando.
Your vacation home rental includes access to The Hideaway Club featuring:
- Huge resort-style pool
- Relaxing windy lazy river
- 2 massive water slides
- Interactive children's splash park,
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Full-service tiki bar
- Kayak rentals
- 9-hole mini-golf course
- Sand volleyball courts
- Ice cream parlor.
- Walt Disney World® 6 miles
- Universal Studios® 11 miles
- SeaWorld® 7 miles
- Shopping & Supermarket 1 mile
- Dining 1 mile
- Orlando Airport 20 miles
Why Choose this Rental?
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental for easy check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Free access to all resort amenities (no resort fees)
- Free on-site parking
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Rental items available (e.g., 2 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack n plays, strollers, high chairs etc.)
- 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
- 2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
- 1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
- 1 roll paper towel
- 1 packet dishwasher detergent
- 2 trash bags size-13-gallon
- 1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
- Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
- Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
- This is an industry-standard practice.
- No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues.