Welcome to the vacation home of your dreams in the stunning 9 bedroom home! This magnificent home is located in Solterra and is bound to take your vacation to the next level. Professionally designed and styled, this home sleeps 24 comfortably and has 7 bathrooms.
The home consists of 4 king bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms, one full over full with trundle bunk bedroom, one full over full bunk bedroom, and one bedroom with 2 twins. The bunk bedrooms, one Mini themed, will be a big hit with the little ones.
The living room to this beautiful home reflects the professional design status with neutral tones and comfortable seating. The living room is perfectly placed around a 75” flat screen tv, which makes it the ideal place for movie nights with all your favorite guests. The upstairs loft area also has a 55-inch flat-screen TV which presents itself for rest and relaxation. There are also 2 video arcade games providing hours of entertainment.
This home also has a gourmet kitchen for family meals. With top of the line appliances, granite countertops as well as everything you need to whip up a meal, this kitchen is perfect for you.
The kitchen overlooks the stunning pool and hot tub area. With a large dining set, you can have plenty of meals by the pool. And, when it's time to relax, there are ample chaise loungers for soaking up the Florida sunshine. There is even an outside bar area to serve up your favorite drinks and cocktails.
An in-unit washer and dryer is available for your convenience along with free wireless internet throughout the house. This home comes with access to the Solterra clubhouse. The Solterra clubhouse is top of the line with a gorgeous gym, a huge pool and hot tub. Everyone in your party will have their pick in what they want. Book this home for a once in a lifetime vacation.
Bedroom / Bed Sizes
- Master Suite - One King Bed / Downstairs / 40” Vizio
- Master Suite 2 - One King Bed / Upstairs / 43” TCL Roku
- Master Suite 3 - One King Bed / Upstairs / 43” TCL Roku
- Master Suite 4 - One King Bed / Upstairs / 55” TCL Roku
- Bedroom 5 - One Queen Bed / Downstairs / 40” Hitachi
- Bedroom 6 - One Queed Bed / Downstairs / 32” LG
- Bedroom 7 - Full/Full + Trundle Bunk Bed / 32” LG
- Bedroom 8 - Full/Full Bunk Bed / 32” LG
- Bedroom 9 - Twin / Twin Beds / 32” LG
RESORT PARKING RULES:
THE RESORT ONLY ALLOWS 3 CARS
DO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK OR PARK ON THE STREET OR YOU WILL BE FINED
3RD CAR NEEDS TO BE PARKED PARALLEL TO THE DRIVEWAY AS TO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK
More on Solterra Resort
Enjoy Solterra Resort, near the Orlando theme parks of Walt Disney World® Resort with easy access to restaurants and world-class shopping.
You’ll find all the luxury resort amenities including a grand clubhouse complete with:
- Huge resort-style zero-entry pool
- Exciting water slide
- Massive relaxing lazy river
- Poolside tiki bar and grill
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Sand volleyball
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Walt Disney World® 9.5 miles
- Orlando Airport 8 miles
- Supermarket 2 miles
- Dining 1.5 miles
Why Choose this Rental?
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental for easy check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Free access to all resort amenities (no resort fees)
- Free on-site parking
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Rental items available (e.g., 3 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack n plays, strollers, high chairs, etc.)
To make your arrival a little easier on you, our starter welcome packet includes:
- 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
- 2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
- 1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
- 1 roll paper towel
- 1 packet dishwasher detergent
- 2 trash bags size-13-gallon
- 1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
- Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
- Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
- This is an industry-standard practice.
- No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues