Bedroom / Bed SizesBedroom 1 - One Queen Bed / Downstairs / 40-inch smart TV
Master Suite 2 - One King Bed / Attached Bathroom / Upstairs / 40-in smart TV
Bedroom 3 - Two Twin Beds / Upstairs / 32-inch with Roku
Bedroom 4 - Two Twin Beds / Upstairs / 32-in smart TV
There is an additional charge for heating the pool. $25 per day plus tax for a single-family home $15 per day plus tax for a townhome.
RESORT PARKING RULES:
THE RESORT ONLY ALLOWS 3 CARS
DO NOT BLOCK THE SIDEWALK OR PARK ON THE STREET OR YOU WILL BE FINED
More on Solterra ResortEnjoy Solterra Resort, near the Orlando theme parks of Walt Disney World® Resort with easy access to restaurants and world-class shopping.
You’ll find all the luxury resort amenities including a grand clubhouse complete with:
- Huge resort-style zero-entry pool
- Exciting water slide
- Massive relaxing lazy river
- Poolside tiki bar and grill
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Sand volleyball
- Basketball and tennis courts
Walt Disney World® 9.5 miles
Orlando Airport 8 miles
Supermarket 2 miles
Dining 1.5 miles
Why Choose this Rental?
- Professionally managed to serve all your needs
- Management company has over 26 years of experience hosting well over 200,000 families
- Go straight to your rental for easy check-in
- 24/7 on-call maintenance
- Free access to all resort amenities (no resort fees)
- Free on-site parking
- Smoke-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Rental items available (e.g., 2 & 4 burner BBQs, cribs, pack n plays, strollers, high chairs etc.)
To make your arrival a little easier on you, our starter welcome packet includes:
2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom
2 round hotel-size bar soap per bathroom
1 hotel-size shampoo/conditioner per full bathroom
1 roll paper towel
1 packet dishwasher detergent
2 trash bags size-13-gallon
1 small box laundry detergent (enough for one load)
Garbage can liners in each bedroom/bathroom small garbage cans
Any supplies beyond this are up to the guest to replenish, we do not restock these items.
This is an industry-standard practice.
No salt/pepper or cleaning supplies are stocked due to safety issues.